Thursday, April 9, 2015

DO YOU NEED NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM? DOES IT HELP PREGNANCY?

Natural Progesterone Cream, What Is It and How To Use It

Many women hear about natural progesterone cream to help with fertility and hormonal balance.  When I was trying to conceive, I did use natural progesterone cream because I had been told that my progesterone fell too early in my cycle (this was a test I had done when I went through fertility treatments).  I'm certain that it did help me conceive by resolving some of my estrogen dominance.  Many women wonder if they should use natural progesterone cream in pregnancy.  Of course, you should talk with your doctor or naturopath before taking or using anything in pregnancy, but many sources claim that it is safe to use throughout a pregnancy.  I did not use it after I found out I was pregnant, but again, this is something to talk with your doctor about.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM(getpregnantover40.com)