Vitamin E and Pregnancy Benefits
If you have a history of asthma in your family and you are planning to get pregnant or you are already pregnant, this article talks about the importance of good nutrition and vitamin E to prevent asthma.Visit: www.getpregnantover40.com for more on pregnancy over 40 and preparing for pregnancy
I've heard vitamin E called "vitamin everything" because it is good for so many conditions. I've taken vitamin E supplements for many years and I try to eat the "healthy fats" which may also be a good source of vitamin E. This was especially important when I was pregnant with my daughter since my husband has had asthma for many years. Hopefully she won't develop the condition.
from the article:
"Our findings suggest that vitamin E has a dual effect on lung function and airway inflammation and that the effects could change at differing periods of prenatal and early life," said researcher Graham Devereux. "Lung function was associated with early vitamin E exposure independent of atopy, whereas allergic airway inflammation was associated with vitamin E exposure in later pregnancy."
from: aphroditewomenshealth.com